Earn 'Leaf' Points
YOU GET TWO POINTS PER HOUR = $ 2.00 DISCOUNT
Two ‘leaf’ points will be awarded for every one hour volunteered per person at Heritage Point Community League casino events. For every ONE point, $1.00 can be discounted from your HPCL membership registration fee. The ‘leaf’ points will not expire provided that you continue to have a valid HPCL membership. Termination or missed year of payment on your membership will expire the points collected. The points only apply to volunteering at HPCL casino events.
- for hours worked past 9:00 pm
- for volunteers who work two consecutive shifts or days. Double points will be awarded for the second shift or day worked.
- Cashier working from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm will be awarded 13 leaf points for 6.5 hours worked (equivalent to a $13 discount).
- Chip runner working from 3:30 pm to 10:00 pm would work 5.5 hours before 9 pm will get 11 points and receive 4 additional points for volunteering from 9-10 pm for a total of 15 points for this shift (a $15 discount).
- Count room worker shift from 10:30 pm to 3:30 am who worked five hours will receive 20 points (a $20 discount).
- Banker who works two consecutive shifts (9:00 am to 2:30 pm and continues until 7:00 pm) would receive 11 points until 2:30 pm and would receive an additional 18 points for the additional 4.5 hours they volunteered, thus receiving a total of 29 points (a $29 discount).
- Count room worker working both days from 10:30 pm to 3:30 pm will receive 20 points the first day and 40 points the second day for a total of 60 points (a $60 discount).
Redemption of ‘leaf’ points
In order to redeem your points, you will need to request the number of points you want to redeem in writing (via email) a minimum of 5 business days prior to date when the payment is due (contact email@example.com). You will receive a voucher and you will need to submit the voucher at the time of your in-person payment. Voucher discount cannot be used for on-line payments.
You can purchase a membership in-person at one of our events, meetings, by mail or by appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org).
No monetary amounts will be given for ‘leaf’ points, as per AGLC CTCOG 3.2.1.
Recruiting family members or friends to volunteer at HPCL casino event
You will receive 5 additional bonus points per person you recruit. You will need to inform us via email (email@example.com) of whom you recruited at least 2 weeks prior to the date of the casino. If the volunteers you recruited want to transfer their points to you, they will need to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 2 weeks prior the casino.
Outdoor Soccer Volunteers
Volunteering at the HPCL casino can fulfill the volunteer requirement for outdoor soccer. Leaf points will only be awarded to volunteers who have completed their volunteer requirements prior to the start of the casino event.
No refunds will be provided following the redemption of points for membership registration fee.
Questions or to redeem points, contact Anika at email@example.com